Destruction Army Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Army Complex

Shadow and NiNja - A Combination that can't be beat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Join TaskForce 141
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 am by _

» Call of Duty Black Ops
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:48 am by JesseTheMan

» War Riot
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 pm by Shadow

» Generals **TWO OF FIVE EARNED**
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:56 pm by Shadow

» General's Assitants **ONE OF TWO EARNED**
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:32 pm by Shadow

» Clan Manager **CLOSED--EARNED**
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 pm by Shadow

» Kman and D^zees
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm by SHADE

» Interested?
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:04 pm by Shadow

» Clan Colors
Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 pm by Shadow

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED**   Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 pm

The current Recruitment General is DaC|Solo. He will be the one to contact if you are ever ready to join the clan. His job is to constantly check the forums and website for new comers and to do tryouts! (NiNja or I will be the one to contact in case he is busy)
Good Luck!

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedacclan.forumotion.com

Recruitment General **CLOSED--EARNED**
Page 1 of 1